Thursday, January 29, 2009

What does it take to change

We're almost done the first month of 2009. This is the point where most people give up on their resolutions (or accidentally slip-up). There has been a lot of buzz around real change - economically, politically, socially, and globally.

In a season ripe with predictions, I think this video exemplifies our need to think bigger, to challenge what we are told and to push the limits of the status quo - even when we might look foolish or stupid. Just think, this video could be you in 18 years.

You could think bigger and push for change, or you could talk about the wonders of reading the news on your television.




1 comment:

  1. This video is hiarious - we've come so far. I must admit I resisted reading news online until I started wroking here. I didn't even have an email address until I started university! Now look at me, blogging away. Great writing by the way Steve. :)

    ReplyDelete